Gives a little colour variety to various mobs in the game. Some are subtle, some are more obviously different. This change is purely cosmetic.
- Thank you aquaterion for a lot of help with optimising the coding of this item.
- Mobs should retain their colours on saving/loading.
- Only brand new spawned mobs will have a chance at new colours, for example there will be no problems on a fresh world, but on an existing world you’d have to kill a pig and wait for a new one to spawn from the empty pig house to have a chance at a new colour.
- This mod no longer overwrites game core files, shouldn’t clash with other mods (unless they change prefab builds).
- Configuration options are now enabled! Choose which animals you want to see variety in.
- Beefalo are still under consideration, since I’m trying to see if I can colours to say consistent during the domestication process.
Author : JustJasper